2VEGAS GRAND CANYON INDIAN TERRITORY MAVERICK HELICOPTER DUAL LANDING TOP & BOTTOM
Departs Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 7 Hours
Recomended by 99% of travellers
Soar through the Mojave Desert and witness Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano as you continue into the Grand Canyon in your Maverick Helicopter.
Get your cameras ready for the arrival into the Grand Canyon, one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World.” Descend and land 3,500 feet below the rim at a private landing area on Hualapai Indian Territory. Champagne, beverages and a light snack are served during your landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
You will make a second landing at Grand Canyon West where you can take in the spectacular views along the canyon rim from Eagle Point and Guano Point.
Visit Eagle Point, a spectacular overlook and home to the Skywalk, a glass-bottom observation deck suspended nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor
7 Days a week between 8:00am | 1:00pm
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Maverick Vehicle from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel
- Pick up minutes 45-1 Hour before Flight departure time.
- Fly from Maverick Airlines Strip Terminal
- Check in and Weigh in
- Board a Maverick Grand Canyon Helicopter
- Flight duration: 90 minutes.
- 45 minutes each way
- Views of Hoover Dam
- Views of Lake Mead
- Views of Colorado River
- Views of Grand Canyon West
- Dual landing at the top and bottom of Grand Canyon West.
- 1st Landing: Approx. 30 minutes
- 2nd Landing: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Return Flight over Las Vegas Strip
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Roundtrip luxury hotel-to-hotel transfers
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Complimentary Maverick Helicopter Vehicles from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel
- All guests over 18 must bring A valid government-issued photo ID
- All guests below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All Passengers will be required to be weighed in on arrival. This is a Mandatory FAA Requirement for flight safety and aircraft balance.
- Anyone weighing over 300lbs (136kg) will be required to purchase an additional Comfort Seat. Paid on the day of the flight after weigh in
- This Tour has a full 72 Hour FREE Cancelation policy
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel -to-hotel
Value For Money
Landen, Jen & Matt SEATTLE USA
Just an all round amazing experience we loved it.
Brilliant would do again
Bernie M Orlando USA
We decided on this one as we wanted a long day and it was fab.
Casey T Quincy USA
Big Wow Bucket list tick