2Vegas.com Terms & Conditions – Updated JAN 30th 2023
2Vegas.com is an online service that enables users to research, find, and book travel experiences in Las Vegas Nevada USA. 2Vegas offers a variety of tours, tickets and services (“Products”) made available by 2Vegas’s third party suppliers through 2Vegas’s and its affiliates’ websites and mobile properties and related applications (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is provided to assist customers in gathering travel excursion information, posting opinions of travel excursions, engaging in interactive travel forums, and searching for and booking reservations for Products, and for no other purposes.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “2Vegas” refer to 2Vegas.com LLC, and/or our affiliates and subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website and the Products made available on this Website are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website or book a Product. In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the top of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Terms and conditions
All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour with our reservations center at least 24hours in advance at +1 (702)
266-9077. When calling, please have your reservation number available. Office hours 6 am – 11:00 pm 7 days a week PST Time
- All 2Vegas Gun Tours offer Complimentary FREE Transportation these Vehicle are NOT for Hire.
- ZERO Tolerance NO alcohol, illegal drugs, or any other form of impairment while on property
- NO REFUNDS FOR ANYONE CAUGHT WITH DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
- All Passengers will be required to sign a waiver once they have entered the Vehicle.
- All Machine Gun Shooting experiences will be carried out at PRO Gun Vegas.
- All Shooters and Non Shooters will be required to watch a Safety Video and sign a Pro Gun Liability waiver before shooting.
- All Shooters and Non Shooters will be given complimentary Safety Shooting glasses and ear protection.
- All 2Vegas Boat and Jet Ski Tours offer FREE Transportation these Vehicle are not for Hire.
- All 2Vegas boat and Jet Skis Tours will take place on Lake Mead recreation area and Colorado River
- All Guests will be required to sign a safety waiver.
- ALL 2Vegas Fully Automatic Machine Gun Tours have a Full 24 Hour Cancelation or reschedule policy – Meaning if you need to cancel you can 24 hours before the scheduled Tour pick up time
- ALL ATV Tours are Non Refundable unless stated in digital booking invoice but can be used as Credit if canceled 48 Hours before the Tour
- All Boat Tours require a 72 Hour Cancelation
- All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour with our reservations center at least 24 hours in advance at +1 (702)
- Grand Canyon Helicopters
- Most Grand Canyon & Strip Flights have a 48 hour cancellation policy
- 5* Scenic Grand Canyon Helicopter Flights have a 72 Hour cancellation policy.
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines, Grand Canyon Helicopters and Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters will be implementing a temporary fuel surcharge effective April 15th, 2022. The fuel surcharge, ranging by product from $5 to $30,A charge may be in place depending on weight and weather conditions on certain flights and will be collected at check-in directly from passengers until future notice.
Airplane Tours departing from Las Vegas/Boulder Terminal:
• Tours departing to Grand Canyon West – $25/$30 USD per person
• Tours departing to ALL other destinations – $30 USD per person
Helicopter Tours departing from Las Vegas or Boulder City Air Terminal:
• Las Vegas Night Flights – $5/$15 USD per person
• ALL other tours departing from Las Vegas or Boulder City – $25 USD per person
Helicopter or Airplane Tours departing from Grand Canyon South Rim and Page, AZ:
• All Tours – $20 USD per person
When calling, please have your reservation number available. Our specialists are available daily from 05:00am to 11:00pm (Pacific Time). Reservations not reconfirmed are subject to rescheduling or cancellation.
Helicopters and airplanes have a maximum weight capacity as well as other restrictions on that govern the balance of the aircraft and help to ensure the safety of all our guests. Occasionally, to satisfy these safety requirements it may be necessary to split your group across more than 1 aircraft. All helicopter or airplane passengers will be weighed at time of check in. Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat. This fee is based on the product and ranges from $50 to $350
FAA requires each passenger to present a government issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft, such as a driver’s license or passport.
All fares are already discounted and, unless otherwise noted, may not be combined with any other offer (e.g. Coupons, Saver Programs, etc.)Unless specified, most of our tours may be changed or cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior to departure, subject to availability. Rescheduling your tour within 24 hours of commencement may result in a change fee of $50 or less. Cancellations within 48 hours of departure are non-refundable. “Super Saver” promotional fares, and All SHOW TICKET sales are final, non-refundable, and non transferable upon confirmation of order. No-shows will be charged in full with no refund.
Limo & VIP Transfers
- All Limos and VIP Transfers we use Las Vegas Limos and Bell Trans Limos
- All Limos require a full 24 for cancel or reschedule for a full refund