2VEGAS GRAND CANYON SCENIC AIRPLANE HIGHLIGHTS TOUR NON LANDING
Departs Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 4. 5 Hours
Recomended by 99% of travellers
Hop aboard a Grand Canyon Airlines Scenic Airplane. This aircraft is specifically designed for sightseeing. Get ready to take in inspiring aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, The Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West.
This is the most affordable option to see the Grand Canyon from above.
Complimentary pick included from designated Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Hotels. You will head out to Boulder City Terminal and prepare to check in and take flight to the Grand Canyon West.
This Grand Canyon Flight has been nominated for the best way for a family to see the Grand Canyon who may want to maximise their vaulable time and minimize the spend when visiting.
Depart Las Vegas on a sightseeing airplane and discover the unique beauty and contours of the Grand Canyon West Rim. Take in incredible views aboard your modified sightseeing aircraft. Equipped with high wings, large windows, and multilingual tour narration, you can capture amazing photos and videos while learning about the region’s rich history. Once you reach the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim, you’ll soar above formations such as Guano Point and Eagle Point, where you can catch a glimpse of the world-famous Grand Canyon Skywalk Bridge from the air.
7 Days a week 7:00am | 3:00pm
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Shuttle Bus from designated Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Las Vegas Hotels only
- Fly from Boulder city 25/35 minute drive from Las Vegas Strip
- Check in and Weigh in at Boulder City Grand Canyon flight Terminal
- Board Scenic Airplane
- NON LANDING FLIGHT
- Flight Duration: 70 minutes
- 35 Minutes each way
- Views of Hoover Dam
- Views of Lake Mead
- Views of Colorado River
- Views of Grand Canyon West
- This Tour has an additional Temporary $25 FUEL Charge in place paid on the day of the Flight
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Complimentary Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Vehicles from designated Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel only
- All guests over 18 must bring
- All guests over 18 must bring A valid government-issued photo ID
- All guests below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This Tour has a full 48 Hour FREE Cancelation policy
- All Passengers will be required to be weighed in on arrival. This is a Mandatory FAA Requirement for flight safety and aircraft balance.
- Anyone weighing over 300lbs (136kg) will be required to purchase an additional Comfort Seat. Paid on the day of the flight after weigh in
- This Tour has a Temporary Fuel surcharge in place of $25 paid on the day of the flight
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours hotel -to-hotel
Value For Money
Sophie E Tampa USA
We wanted to Fly the Grand Canyon but my Husband did not want to pay the price of the helicopter Tour with 2 Adults and 4 Kids (it would have been expensive so we opted for this flight) and we are very happy that we did it's a Great Flight and good GOOD PRICE and a nice way to spend a half day then back on the strip.
Dawn & Brian London UK
We loved this Tour booked last minute and we were very Happy with our choice
Derek B Oregon USA
Decent but may have been better if we did choose the Landing option
Ashley C San Diego
We really loved this tour all in our 20s so wanted to save money and this was great