2VEGAS GRAND CANYON SCENIC AIRPLANE LANDING & SKYWALK TOUR
Departs Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 7 Hours
Recomended by 99% of travellers
This Grand Canyon Airplane tour takes passengers from Las Vegas to The Grand Canyon Skywalk located on the lands of the Hualapai Native American Tribe. This 35-minute flight to the Grand Canyon includes incredible aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River.
The West Rim offers a hop-on/hop-off shuttle service for easy travel between various points of interest. Both Eagle Point and Guano Point allow visitors to marvel at the brilliant colors adorning the two-billion-year-old walls of the canyon.
Voted 2024 Best Grand Canyon Scenic Plane all round experience
Voted 2024 Best Value for money Tour
Voted 2024 Best Family Grand Canyon experience
7 Days a week 7:00am | 3:00pm
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Shuttle Bus from designated Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotels only
- Fly from Boulder city 25/35 minute drive from Las Vegas Strip
- Check in and Weigh in at Boulder City Grand Canyon flight Terminal
- Board Scenic Airplane
- LANDING FLIGHT
- Flight Duration: 70 minutes
- 35 Minutes each way
- Views of Hoover Dam
- Views of Lake Mead
- Views of Colorado River
- Views of Grand Canyon West
- LAND Grand Canyon West
- Self-guided rim tour
- Stand on the Edge 4,000ft above
- Entry pass to the Skywalk Bridge
- Ample time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- This Tour has an additional Temporary $25 FUEL Charge in place paid on the day of the Flight
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- 7Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Complimentary Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Vehicles from designated Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel only
- All guests over 18 must bring A valid government-issued photo ID
- All guests below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This Tour has a full 48 Hour FREE Cancelation policy
- All Passengers will be required to be weighed in on arrival. This is a Mandatory FAA Requirement for flight safety and aircraft balance.
- Anyone weighing over 300lbs (136kg) will be required to purchase an additional Comfort Seat. Paid on the day of the flight after weigh in
- This Tour has a Temporary Fuel surcharge in place of $25 paid on the day of the flight
- 4 Hours at Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel -to-hotel
Value For Money
Darren & Lizzie NYNY
We did a lot of research online and wanted to Fly but also wanted to land but wanted to save some $$. This tour gives you the Best of The Grand Canyon for under $350 you can't go wrong trust me BOOK This tour you will not be disappointed. #2VEGASROCKS
Matt K CANADA
Amazing day. Early pick up from Wynn Hotel and off for the BEST DAY EVER!
Pam & Steve BOSTON USA
What a FAB Way to experience the Grand Canyon. Loved our small passenger airplane we all had great views from our own window seats each. Felt very safe all the way from taking off and landing. Great amount of time to explore the Canyon when we arrived and got lots of photos and videos. This I think is the best way to actually get the most out of the Grand Canyon better than the coach trip we did years back.
Tammy W San Francisco USA
Best Grand Canyon Tour in Vegas hands down.