2VEGAS 5* GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER & VALLEY OF FIRE SUNSET LANDING
Departs Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 4 Hours
Recomended by 99% of travellers
On the Grand Canyon and Valley of Fire helicopter landing tour, nothing compares to the experience, photo opportunities, and memories of flying for 30 miles of the Grand Canyon. Soaring away from the Grand Canyon enjoy the amazing scenery of the South West, as your helicopter Pilot flies you over Lake Mead towards the other worldly beauty of the Valley of Fire State Park.
Your helicopter will now descend and land for 30 minutes for photographs atop a stunning overlook of the World famous Valley of Fire State Park
Finnaly you will fly past the world famous Las Vegas Strip and its world-famous resorts as you fly past the MGM Grand, HighRoller, Eiffel Tower at the Paris, Las Vegas MSG Sphere. Venetian Hotel, Wynn Las Vegas, the famous historic Downtown, Circa, the towering 1,149-foot-tall Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, City Center, T-Mobile Arena, Mandalay Bay Resort, the Luxor Hotel and the Raiders Stadium.
7 Days a week between 3:00pm | 6pm
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Luxury 5* Vehicle from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel
- Pick up minutes 45-1 Hour before Flight departure time.
- ID Required for all guest under 18 years of age
- Fly from 5* Airlines VIP Strip Terminal
- Check in and Weigh in at Luxury VIP Lounge
- Board a 5* Grand Canyon Helicopter
- Flight duration: 100 minutes.
- Valley of Fire landing: 30 minutes
- Views of Hoover Dam
- Views of Lake Mead
- Views of Colorado River
- Views of Grand Canyon West
- Return Flight over Las Vegas Strip
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Roundtrip luxury hotel-to-hotel transfers
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Complimentary 5* Mercedes Vehicles from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel
- All guests over 18 must bring PHOTO ID
- All guests below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All Passengers will be required to be weighed in on arrival. This is a Mandatory FAA Requirement for flight safety and aircraft balance.
- Anyone weighing over 250lbs (113kg) will be required to purchase an additional Comfort Seat. Paid on the day of the flight after weigh in \
Value For Money
Lacy & Matt Bermuda
A Dream come true just can't say enough good things about this Flight. You see the Grand Canyon,Hoover Dam Lake Mead. Fly from the Strip in a Brand New Helicopter from the Vegas Strip. Ending with the most magnificent Sunset I have ever seen in the Valley of Fire just out of this world. Do it with someone you really LOVE X
Sam and Judy London UK
a very well put together excursion high end. Excellent customer service. Breathtaking views
Dean L Boston
Thank you 5* and 2Vegas.com it was just perfect X
Jeremy J Virginia Beach USA
This was the first time I have ever been in a Chopper. I will never forgot this day. I took my Sweetheart and she loved it. We will be getting Married next year in Vegas may do it again.