2VEGAS GRAND CANYON ULTIMATE RIM TO RIVER 3 IN ONE PLANE-HELICOPTER & BOAT ON COLORADO RIVER
Departs Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 7 Hours
Recomended by 99% of travellers
This Grand Canyon tour is one of the most thorough ways to explore the West Rim from top to bottom via airplane,helicopter and boat.
Join us on our Ultimate Rim to River 3 in 1 Expedition. This tour also has an optional VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Pass.
This Tour departs from Boulder City, just several miles from the Las Vegas area. A hotel shuttle pick-up is available from designated Las Vegas Hotels to the Boulder City Grand Canyon Scenic Tour Terminal for check-in. You will then board a private sightseeing airplane and fly 35 minutes to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy the picturesque views of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River, and Lake Mead while relaxing on your flight. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon West airport, a helicopter awaits you for a 4,000-foot descent to the Canyon floor.
Once at the bottom of the Canyon, you’ll board a pontoon boat and relax on a float trip on the Colorado River. Take photos of the memorable scenery before your return to the helipad for your flight back to the rim of the Canyon. At the rim, an air-conditioned motor-coach stops at several viewpoints, including Eagle Point and Guano Point. Get your camera ready, as you will be amazed at the views of the eagle-like rock formation and the beautiful colored walls of the Grand Canyon. Guests also have the option to purchase admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge, before returning to Las Vegas.
If you get hungry during your visit to Grand Canyon West, guests can purchase a meal or snacks at several restaurant options at the West Rim.
7 Days a week 9:00am | 1:00pm
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Complimentary Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines Vehicles from designated Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel only
- Fly from Boulder city 25/35 minute drive from Las Vegas Strip
- Check in and Weigh in at Boulder City Grand Canyon flight Terminal
- Board a Grand Canyon Scenic Plane
- Amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West.
- High Wing Vistaliner Aircraft with panoramic windows, ensuring every seat has unobstructed views – perfect for sightseeing and photography.
- Arrive Grand Canyon West Explore
- You will board a state of the art Grand Canyon Helicopter
- Helicopter ride 4,000 feet below the West Rim.
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Shuttle transport at Grand Canyon West to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
- Add an optional upgrade to walk on the world-renowned glass bridge, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, with a VIP Skywalk admission $29 extra
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 4 hours
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel depending on Vegas Traffic
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Complimentary pick up and drop off included from designated Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Hotel pick up locations.
- All guests over 18 must bring A valid government-issued photo ID
- All guests below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This Tour has a full 48 Hour FREE Cancelation policy
- This Tour has a Temporary Fuel surecharge in place of $25 paid on the day of the flight
- All Passengesr will be required to be weighed in on arrival a Mandatory FAA Requirement for flight safety and aircraft balance.
- Anyone weighing over 300lbs (136kg) will be required to purchase an additional Comfort Seat. Paid on the day of the flight after weigh in
- Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel -to-hotel
Value For Money
Jenny & Phil San Antonio TEXAS USA
This was without doubt the most spectacular way to see the best of the Grand Canyon. If you are looking for an action packed long but awesome day this is the one.
Best VEGAS Tour we booked just amazing!
Tina Toronto Canada
We booked a year in advance as I wanted to fly on my Birthday and this was the one thing I was looking forward to doing the most from my Vegas week. It blew us all away. Thank you Grand Canyon for being so spectacular and thank you 2Vegas.com for making my dream come true.
Kayla New Zealand
Trust book this one. The bomb! 100% do it!