2VEGAS GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER CHAMPAGNE PICNIC 30 MINUTE LANDING WITH VEGAS STRIP VIP TERMINAL
Departs Las Vegas, NV
Duration: 4 Hours
Recomended by 99% of travellers
This tour is undoubtedly the most luxurious way to tour the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Las Vegas Strip VIP Terminal, you’ll have time to relax in the VIP lounge before your adventure begins. Who knows you may see Adel or Bruno Mars stepping on their private Jets. Then, step aboard the helicopter for a flight to Grand Canyon West. Our helicopters are designed specifically to enhance sightseeing and are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows as well as headset narration and air-conditioning. Enjoy unparalleled bird’s-eye views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes and the Colorado River en route to the Grand Canyon.
This Grand Canyon flight from the Las Vegas area to the bottom of the Grand Canyon is the most popular Grand Canyon helicopter tour available.
Aboard your Helicopter you’ll fly over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, the Mojave Desert, and more before reaching Grand Canyon West Rim. Upon arrival, you’ll land all the way on the very bottom at a magnificent vantage point near the Colorado River. You’ll enjoy a light picnic and champagne toast under the shade of an authentic Native American ramada.
Before returning to Las Vegas, you’ll have about 30 minutes at the bottom of the Grand Canyon to explore rugged rock formations, unusual desert plants, and the Colorado River.
This flight is even more magical, with the hues of pink and orange across the sky with the optional sunset return flight. Enjoy the majestic sunset views of the Mojave Desert on the way back.
Finnaly you will fly past the world famous Las Vegas Strip and its world-famous resorts as you fly past the MGM Grand, HighRoller, Eiffel Tower at the Paris, Las Vegas MSG Sphere. Venetian Hotel, Wynn Las Vegas, the famous historic Downtown, Circa, the towering 1,149-foot-tall Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, City Center, T-Mobile Arena, Mandalay Bay Resort, the Luxor Hotel and the Raiders Stadium.
This Tour sells out weeks in advance each year.
7 Days a week 7:00am | 3:00pm
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Luxury Shuttle Vehicle from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel
- Pick up minutes 45-1 Hour before Flight departure time.
- ID Required for all guest under 18 years of age
- Fly from VIP Strip Terminal
- Check in and Weigh in at Luxury VIP Lounge
- Board a Grand Canyon Helicopter
- CHAMPAGNE LANDING FLIGHT
- Flight Duration: 90 minutes
- 45 Minutes each way
- Views of Hoover Dam
- Views of Lake Mead
- Views of Colorado River
- Views of Grand Canyon West
- Canyon landing 3,200 feet below the rim
- Enjoy champagne, a light picnic, and time to explore the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- 30 Minute Landing
- Return Flight over Las Vegas Strip
- Fly Past T-Mobile Arena, Raiders Stadium, Bellagio Fountains, MGM Grand, Sphere, STRAT etc
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- This Tour has an additional Temporary $30 FUEL Charge in place paid on the day of the Flight
- Roundtrip luxury hotel-to-hotel transfers
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Via Complimentary Grand Canyon Helicopter Luxury Vehicle from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Las Vegas Hotel
- All guests over 18 must bring PHOTO ID
- All guests below 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- This Tour has a full 48 Hour FREE Cancelation policy
- All Passengers will be required to be weighed in on arrival. This is a Mandatory FAA Requirement for flight safety and aircraft balance.
- Anyone weighing over 300lbs (136kg) will be required to purchase an additional Comfort Seat. Paid on the day of the flight after weigh in
- This Tour has a Temporary Fuel surcharge in place of $25 paid on the day of the flight
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours hotel -to-hotel
Value For Money
The most incredible adventure for my wife and I Celebrating 25 Years Married. Viva Las Vegas WE LOVE Grand Canyon
Arnold P Denmark
We wanted the Best Grand canyon Tour with flying over the Las Vegas Strip and this was fantastic. I highly recommend this Grand Canyon Flight. You only live once
Ted & Marie Devon UK
Honeymooners so we went for the BEST they had 5* Service 2Vegas.com were great
Very Great Flight. 5 friends from CHINA